Wednesday, May 6, 2009

day #9, 10, 11

doona has been baaaaaad =(

first of all, i wanna apologize for not posting for the past few days, bs wallah i've been seriously seriously busy, its not even funny

(and for those of you who are gonna retaliate and say i posted on my other blogs....well, i couldnt not update anything hehe ;)


secondly, i wanna apologize for what you're going to hear next...

dooona has been really really bad =(


day #9

1.5 fatayer from za3tar oo zait (turkey and za3tar)

and...

and...

and...

one gooey sunday mn choco bar =\

(dont kill me...please dont kill me)


tadroon shino? kill me...kill me now...its gets worse!


day #10

pesto chicken sandwich oo skimmed latte

and....

and...

and...


re7t el cinema oo 5athait caramel popcorn

**HIDES**

large mo medium

**HIDES AGAIN**

oo kalaita bro7y killa

**RUNS AWAY**

raddait elbait oo kalait 2 chicken nuggets sandwich and fries =\


still want to kill me?
wait till you hear this...


day #11

whopper meal mn BK

**COLLAPSES INTO A LITTLE NOTHINGNESS**

it counts that i took a diet coke weyahom, 9a7?

please say 9a7? =(


enzain oo b3dain 5athait skimmed cappucino...ana elhealthy ya3ny 3araftaw ;Pp

oo b3dain al7en im eating two toast grilled cheddar cheese sandwiches



oo ya7lailha standy 3abalha ana blfridge...laa laaa ya mama ana adesh eb8uwa!! chan zain fridge!! agoolich fries oo caramel oo choco bar!!





you can all start zeffing me....now....

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Day9
Breakfast:
Turkey sandwich
Lite white berry from Caribou's

Lunch:
- Goowy chocolate cake from choc bar!* i'm your partner in Crime*

Day10:
Breakfast:
- Hot water , lemon & honey.

Lunch:
- 2 Pieces of grilled chicken.
- Green salad .
-Lite white berry.


Day11:
Breakfat:
- K-bar.
-hot water, lemon and honey.

Pretty late lunch I was straving and really jittery:/
- MAKI !
Followed by a scoop of green tea icescream .

zuz said...

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool:@!!!! dandoom:@:@:@ mashallah shal rejem:D!

day 9: i cant remember:S!

day 10: nescafe

lunch: johny rockets:$:$:$:$:$:$::$

dinner: green tea+1 banana+2 pineaple cubes

day 11: breakie:nescafe

lunch: toast+light cheese+tiny 7aleeb kakaw+ 1 banana

dinner: activia yougurt+all bran flakes+honey and bananas

snack: 1 seedrusk+cheese

Razz said...

Dana: remember wanting to be physically fit has to come from the inside out. whenever you're ready, you'll start by your self, dont worry take your time, and whn the time is right you will come along. as you know each and every one of us have their phases. im telling you, diets are not easy, but they can be managed and be part of our daily routine. "cost of beauty"! lol



day 8,9,10,11 i've been sick and i lose two kilos

Maitha* said...

Day 9 humm can't remember!
Day 10- I BARELY ATE
breakfast was cream cheese & cucumber on two carboard things
a cup of tea
some olives

then nothing all day! besides tea and one carbord thing with melted cheddar chees... kanat lay3a chabdi that day.. + I had gym and was boot camped mn el5a6r that my entire body was shaking post workout :s


then yesterday
breakfast was cut cucumber and tea
then a few hours later I had 6 pieces of turkey bacon

then for lunch mmm what did I have? awaih I cant remember lol

for dinner I had spinach soup and chinese chicken drums

and I CHEATED. but a very SMALL cheat which probably isnt considered as a cheat in other diets! but I admit, I had an OAT ball a very cute small oat ball made with coco, barely any sugar and covered in coconut. Which isn't a realllly bad cheat. Except in my diet it is because oats are carbs :s well it was good :p and I really needed it! but its so small wallah! humm as big as the top of a watter bottle! so its not a huge ball


and this morning
I had a two grilled cheese carboard things & a cup of tea

& I just came back from gym

Ms. D said...

tadren lesh khabasty?

cuz rejemich kila 7erman o ma taklen sa7.. u eat like once or twice a day!! WHICH IS WRONG!! LAZI M U EAT 5 BITES KIL 3 aw 4 sa3at!!! DO AS I DO!!!

i eat all hours of the day!! bs shar6 ma akawed kil el akil in the same time!!! i eat kakaw.. pasta.. choc bar.. machbos.. ely ehwa.. min day one alla wakelich wana aro7 slider station o choc bar o pizzas o balawe sooda o kany :O

they key is NO DEPRIVIATION!!!!

EAT KIL SHY IN MINUTE AMOUNTS!!

ma a7ib asma3 a7ad egol sawet diet and it failed o yabchy !! cuz mako shy esma diet.. cuz ull live with it for life! min sijich? for real u gona live on diet food for life?? wila ur gona live on real food ib kameya sa7 for life? FAKRAY!! 7erman ehwa ely eyeb retaliation 3la goltich ;p

i was HUGE DANA!! HUGE!! I WAS A COW!!!!!!!! ASK ANYONE!!!

ana mako ila a7e6 before and after!!!

i was a UK 18.. now am almost a UK 8!!!! SHRAYECH!!!!!!!!!!!

GO DANAAAAAAAAAAAA

Curly Curls said...

Hey .. i know this is kinda late late ..
BUT MY NAME IS CURLS and I"M FAAAT

i reached my breaking point yesterday when a dress i bought last summer didnt fit :'(

Ms. D said...

hi curls. welcome to the group *hugs*

eshda3wa said...

dandoon u really need to start saying NO TO JUNK FOOD!!

Standy said...

i have no memory of what happened in these days.. all i know that me and doni are in the same page..
*hides behind doni* =(

curls: welcome to the group