Friday, May 29, 2009

missing in action?

Adree I’ve been missing for a while now, bs wallah life has been so freaking hectic lately, its not even funny =(

So what has dandooona been upto?

Well, I joined a gym about 2 weeks ago. Been going there regularly every single day for ATLEAST an hour.


Am I losing weight?

Nope…I’ve gained a kilogram though =\

I went from 68 to 69 =(


which brings me to my second point about the diet…

Have I been sticking to our lovely diet here?

**PUTS HEAD DOWN IN SHAME**

no =(


butttttt butttttt butttttt!!

I have an excuse!

You see, after I started going to the gym, I’ve realized that I’ve been eating nearly three times as much! Mo junk food or anything, bs ena I’ve been eating wayed wayed wayed!

My trainer told me its normal to overeat for a while until my body gets used to this new energy expenditure that it hasn’t been used to…f aim chillazing ;)

Bs el7amdella 9arly 2 days al7en ga3da akel nafs human beings mo starved African animals ;Pp


I havent had any junk food for 2 weeks now!!

And, apart from the snickers icecream that was calling my name from the freezer that I had yesterday, I havent had any chocolates since 2 weeks!


Do I hear someone clapping?

Please?

Anyone?


Elmohem, I’ll hopefully be back soon, bs 5al aftak mn el alf exam eli I have left hehe ;)


missing my diet mates ;**

10 comments:

Standy said...

lool...
dana i thought we agreed that we wont say how we diverted from our diets!!
weeen el qudwa =p

La you deserve a clap =D
*claps for 5 min 7ag doni*

you are doing so well.. i gained 2 and i think i lost 2 and now, starting today i am trying to detox coz last week was.. lets just say filled with junk...


when are you going to be done from your exams?

Maitha* said...

So youre back :D

I missed you!!


My diet is going well, so is excersise but im not loosing so from yesterday I hid the scales, I will not weigh myelf untill next friday! i am done with dissapointment!

Chatterbox said...

*clap clap* i cheated on my diet toooooooooooo..thanx for making me feel better :P

Anonymous said...

*shame on Zeze* I promise myself to diet but I lied, I keep on eating and eating and now I gained more weight! I'm so regret =(

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

It seems like no matter what one days, it is two pounds off, one back on. Now, with time, that would be okay. It's when it goes the other way -- one off, two on -- that I know I am in trouble. My daughter hired a personal trainer who forces her to do what she knows she needs to do. I am toying with the idea....

Happy New Year!

Pri said...

I should try something like this, except I can't even remember what I had for lunch today and I'm way too lazy. I'm going to try sticking to my excercise diet stuff too now. Good luck with yours. X :)

Lipsticked Pig said...

*standing ovation*
can i join the club? i need to loose at least 10 kilos (rdido ya leil ma a6walk)

Ammaro said...

lol... diets and losing weight..

its all about getting into a routine so your body understands what you're working out, and how youre eating

just stay away from big meals later in the day, keep it light to salads etc.. eat a lot for breakfast. def stay away from junk, and soft drinks. drink more water. youll be fine :)

TaZmaNiA said...

your post made me laugh out loud hehe :) kesarty 5a6ry i'll give diet tips ;p

Lost said...

*CLAPS* :D


can i join ur diet clan :(

please :(

pretty please :(

with a cherry on top :(