Monday, April 6, 2009

DanDoooN's diet ;Pp

Allah ysalemkom, ana kan my usual weight always around 64-65kg

Bs lma kint eb forth year, I was going through a very difficult time with my studies and all,

Fa kint I go to uni in the morning at 8am and have my coffee…then sit for my lecs till 4pm, oo after 4, kint ag3ad adres in the library...oo kint akel only lma ared elbait at 10pm or so.

Fa allah ysalemkom in a couple of months 6e7t like 7kgs, mn 65kg oo we9alt 58kg...which is the lowest weight I’ve ever been!! =D

Now adree kilkom betgoloonly this halts your metabolism and what not, and TRSUT ME, I know all about it! I am a doctor-to-be after all!

Bs tadroon shino?! IT WORKS! Fast and effective! Oo ana no3y eli if I have my morning coffee and nothing to eat, I don’t get hungry at all for the entire day…7ata lma kint ared elbait at night, I used to eat cz my mom made me ;Pp

So its not like I was depriving myself of anything, l2ana ma kint ashtehy shay a9lan!

Bs meshkelty is, if I have even the tiniest thing for breakfast, then I just keep eating alllllllll day =\

6ab3an it was only in summer that I went crazy cz ga3da bl bait maly she’3l oo eating 24/7 and I gained twice the amount of weight I lost earlier =/

Elmohem you get the picture ya3ny ;Pp

2 comments:

Aurous said...

you're going to go with this diet?!!!

If I don't eat anything in the morning my tummy orchestra would start working during the lecture (if I'm not paying attention, which is 90% of the time) ;p

Pearla said...

I lose weight bawal el9eef , How ? i'll tell you how ..
well 6b3an bl9eef ,noomk ykon
5arban o mara m3 nafso.. so i sleep at like 8 or 9 a.m , wake up at like 6 or 7 , then eat at 11 p.m .. so kan one meal for me at night ! lol o the whole day ma akel 3shan akon nayma .. and seriously i lost alot of weight ;) haha .. but i can't do that now with uni and stuff !!