Monday, April 6, 2009

goals

Hello,

My name is DanDoooN and I’m fat!

Meshkelty ena I eat out of boredom mo hunger. Ya3ny kil ma ana ga3da mako shay asawee, I go raid the fridge, or find someone to go eat out with.



Awwal shay, I’m 165cm oo al7en I’m 71kgs =(

which make my BMI 26.7


et3arfoon BMI, 9a7?

Body-mass index…eli ohwa calculated by your weight divided by the square of your height in meters

Ya3ny for me its 71 / (1.65 x 1.65)

BMI of less than 18 is underweight

BMI between 20 - 25 is optimum

BMI between 25 - 30 is overweight

and above 30 is OBESE =(


Fehamtaw?


Allah ysalemkom, until last June, I was 58kg. bs m3 el2ejaza oo elboredom oo el2akel out of boredom, suddenly I came back from summer kint 75kg in october!

I managed to anazel shwaya bs somehow I cant make it past the 71kg limit…oo my lifestyle halsena kilish not helping killa I eat out oo mako derasa wayed nafs el3am (refer to this post about DanDoooN’s diet)

Now look, ana no3 my body kilish ma ybayen 3aleh extra weight…ya3ny al7en when people egoloonly matnana they think I put on 4 or 5kgs…oo yen9admoon 9admat 7ayat’hom lma agolohom its actually more on the lines of 15kg!!

Fa ana 7ata lma kint 58kg, I wanted to be 53kgs…oo hatha my target weight al7en =)

Fa basically eli abeeh menkom ena t7e6oonly your height, your current weight and BMI, what you’re problem with food and dieting is and what your target weight is. It always helps when you put your plan in writing beforehand =)

Oo you can post it as anonymous etha teste7oon ;Pp mo ela tefth7oon nafskom like me ya3ny ;Pp lol ;)

5 comments:

Razz said...

i eat because i love food and i enjoy eating so much, my problem now is i cant stick with a diet, i finished sticking with a good diet and lost the excessive weight im now between 89 to 90 where i used to be around 155 to 160... i'm considered over weight now, my body mass index is about 27.78 and i need to pull it down a bit so i can be healthier

the diet i had is what made me lose all the weight, bas im so tires of it having it for almost 1 year, and 4 months...

i will try it one more time

Anonymous said...

I'm 168 cm, weight 55.5 to 56 kg, my BMI is around 19 but I have no idea why I still look chubby =(. I wanna be 50 kg, it will be good for me. My problem is around waist area. I have a jiggly belly! I love food a lot! I can eat 2 plate of rice with chicken and fish at the same time, LOOOL! Also I have a problem with coffee, my hands and feet will be so cold if I forget my morning coffee, yea somehow I'm addicted! Dana, my hubby is coming back after 2 weeks, I don't wanna let him see me in jiggle belly condition right now, I'm really desperate for losing extra weight *cry* *regret for eat too much*

Standy said...

i eat out of boredom too, or when i watch tv or go out with friends..

i am 161 and i wieght 68, my BMI is 26.3 ya3ni over wieght..

My tagret wieght was 65g bas now i wanna be 63kg.. 60 would be super good..

The thing with diet is that i dont like to follow it for a LOOONG time.. i get bored of eating the same food over and over again..

i am willing to do anything to reach at least 65...

Unknown said...

I need to loose 10 kilo's !

Maitha* said...

I've been on and off diets & Excersise for the past three years.. three years later im managed to maintain some of the weightloss but not all

I would excersise so much and follow diets but it turns out i did it all wrong.. because i was eating the wrong food.

the food i thought was healthy for me turns out its not! Now im following a strict diabetic diet and im on pills to manage my insulin levels. It turns out whenever I eat any carbs my body turns it into sugar.. and thats why i had such a hard time loosing weight! it used to take me five months to loose four kilos! Now ive lost about seven kilos in two months which is a miracle.. hatha w i break the diet about every two & a half weeks with not much excersise.

My plan is to double up on the excrsise starting in 10days as i dont have anytime at the moment :s


So my goal is to loose 10kilos by mid june! the kilos should fall off with the extra excersise