Monday, April 6, 2009

start here! ;Pp

6awalt 3laikom?


Well, I’ve been filling all my cravings knowing I’ll be dieting soon ;Pp


Enzain enzain here’s the deal:

I have two exams coming up this week, fa I’ve been kinda busy (and by that I mean doing stuff cz I haven’t started studying yet ;Pp okaaaaay okaaaaaay I started like an hour ago ;Pp)

Elmohem, as promised (and as spent typing and collecting over the weekend) fee alf diet posted now, oo here are the links:

Mom’s diet

Danderma’s diet

Zabo0o6a’s diet

Borzaiga’s diet

KD’s diet

Stand-Alone’s Diet #1

Stand-Alone’s Diet #2

The chocolate diet (also courtesy of stand-alone ;Pp)

Oo last but not least, MY diet ;Pp (as shared by anoosa ;**)

Al7en, you might have noticed ena ako alf post for you to read till I post again next Monday after my exams! =D

The first thing you need to do is set a goal for yourself 3la your target weight. So the first thing you need to do is read this post and leave a comment about any problems your facing.

Once you’ve set a goal for yourself, read up on the diets, and decide which one you like best then vote on the poll on the right pane! Then we will decide which diet to follow by democracy ;Pp

7 comments:

Razz said...

so picking my diet!! pick borzaiga's diet belive me guys, i lost about 70 kilos from it, one simple addition to it, is three tamraat after dinner everyday, and no drinks except for coffee, tea, and water, milk is only skimmed, and sugar are a big NO

Standy said...

hmm, i am not going to vote coz all is ok with me.. lets see what other suggests..

Anonymous said...

Hey akheeran :D

Voting o stuff???

Just for clarification about my diet...

1- It is based on M7md Rabee3's diet but it is customized for me cause im a vegeterian

2- For lunch you can have every day (4 spoons of pasta or 4 spoons of rice or 1/2 khobza lebanese th3eefa or one toast or 30g bread) but for my body i find it more effective not to eat those daily

3- For dinner you can have cornflakes (small box or 6 spoons but no sugary like frosties mathalan) with skim milk instead of the fruit or a sandwich with low fat cheese and salad... but in my case i do not lose weight if i do :D

4- You can substitue the breakfast or one of the snacks for 7 tamrat + fat free Leban. I reccomend KDD

5- For lunch if u want meat you can but take out the cheese and beans i have i.e. small fist sized piece of grilled chicken or meat or burger or fish

zuz said...

im depressed because i used to look like a supermodel, i had the perfect body that everyone envied me about, i was skinny yet i had full packages which made my body even more beautiful, now im..FAT!!! meteeenaaaaa wai3 i have karsh;/ o m2saaaaat jesmy,i dont know annagy which diet I JUST WANNA LOSE WEIGHT:'( i love fooood 7elowww 7eloww 7elowwwww *breaks down in tears*

help..:(

Missy said...

wala diet menhum 7elw! lol ;\

et3rfeen marra a doc 36ana diet 3jeeb!


- NO BREAKFAST
- Lunch: 1 burger (mac, bk..etc) with cheese b3d! + diet coke + salad.
- Dinner: fruits or yogurt.

you can change it to..
- breakfast: cheese sandwich.
- lunch: grilled chicken + salad + diet coke.
- dinner: fruits or yogurt.


you can have 1-2 diet coke per day, o coffee anytime without sugar (sweetener 3ady).. ou when you get hungry you can have as much lettuce as u want! oo y3nee tgdreen tel3been bel akel lunch/dinner .. ketha ;p



3jeeb! I think i'm gonna try it again ;p

eshda3wa said...

7ade lazim agra betama3on

Unknown said...

Me likey stand alone no.2 diet !
Danderma i have issues with m7amad rabee3 :/